Practice Manager (Mental Health)* Job at Greenleaf Psychological & Support Services – Durham, NC
We are seeking to hire an experienced practice manager to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, and enjoy an office culture that values fun, positive energy, and collaboration, Greenleaf Psychological & Support Services is a great place to get ahead! Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Assist Practice Owner, clinicians, and clients with requests, as well as oversee administrative assistants/receptionists
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Oversee Accounts Receivables, Patient, and Insurance Billing
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, overseeing marketing efforts, and streamlining procedures
- Manage IT issues and report to CEO and Owner
- Create, review, submit administrative and clinical timesheets to CFO for payroll.
Previous office management experience; preferably from within a medical practice, medical spa, or high-level hospitality industry. HS Diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in related field preferred. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite (Docs/Drive/Meet/Mail).
This is a full-time, in-person position. At least a few evenings required (past 5pm).
The ideal candidate will share a passion for serving others and providing top-notch and timely customer service. An excellent communicator that can relate well with others and is attentive and supportive, and an exceptional listener and guide. You will always present yourself professionally. You are someone that thrives working and collaborating in a remote workspace and can demonstrate a strong work ethic and high-level of productivity and accountability.
At Greenleaf, we are a close-knit yet growing mental health private practice whose motto is “Whole Life. Whole Family.” Through our diverse team, we work with children through adults, families, couples, and groups. We offer therapy (individual, couples, family, groups, faith-based), coaching, and evaluation.
OUR MISSION IS 2-PART.
1) Our heart is to serve our community and bring them into wholeness and wellness at the self and family levels.
2) We are also developing into a training center for clinicians of all levels (seasoned clinicians who invest in younger clinicians, and younger clinicians who grow into seasoned clinicians and do the same).
We enjoy growing team members in the fertile ground of skillful clinical support within an environment that is focused on growth, wholeness, wellness, self-care, and community. In this spirit, we have recently expanded from 7 to 14 clinical rooms, making space for this vision, and we are expanding our clinical administrative/supervisory team. We are thrilled that you are thinking of applying!
WORKING WITH US COMES WITH MANY PERKS:
- A warm, supportive, healthy and collegial team and emotional climate
- Lavish Support from our CEO Dr Steve Greene and by Dr Barbara
- Once a month team Share and Learns (where we take turns presenting and learning from each other)
- A gorgeous office overlooking the veranda at Sutton Station
- A rich referral base and a positive reputation in the area
- Opportunities for advancement
- A family-friendly culture
- A culture that promotes ethical team processing and problem-solving
- Excellent technical support
- Opportunities to have your own gifts grow and flourish! We celebrate the gifts within our staff.
- Easy to use EHR system (Therapynotes)
- Right off the Tobacco Trail, and work out we have access to a small gym
- And we are right across the veranda from Nantucket Grill…think amazing cake!! yummmmmm
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, with references to our CEO Dr Steve Greene
WE ALL PRACTICE BEST WHEN WE FEEL “AT HOME.” I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU IN YOUR JOURNEY TO FIND YOUR CLINICAL HOME! ~ DR BARBARA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Yes, we follow CDC guidelines
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Greenleaf Psychological & Support Services –
Company Location: Durham, NC