Customer Service Centre Executive (Remote Working) Job at Corporate Office London, United Kingdom – London
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 40
Job Reference: REQ3833
Date Posted: 8 July
Engaging with a difference
Join a Customer Service team that stands out from the rest. We are a dynamic close-knit team and thrive in creating memorable moments for our guests. We spark engagement with our guests through our various social media platforms ensuring a seamless guest experience from start to finish. With excellent training and support from colleagues and managers at every stage, learning is endless and career opportunities await you. We will prepare and encourage you along the way, getting you ready for your next career move within PPHE Hotel Group.
What we will offer you when you join us as a Customer Service Centre Executive :
- Remote working (we have abandoned the daily commute for a virtual first approach), with flexibility to join us in the office when you wish.
- Annual salary of £23,000
- 30 days holiday a year, including 8 Bank Holidays
- Recommend a Friend program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly upselling scheme and target based quarterly bonus
- Team member rates plus 50% off Food and Beverages
- Personal Development programme designed to support you every step of the way.
- Knowledgeable, high achieving, experienced and fun team awaits you
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Equipment provided to ensure you are working comfortably at home.
What you will be doing as a Customer Service Centre Executive :
- Engaging with our guests through our online community – social media, online reviews, surveys, and web chat
- Safeguard and enhance brand reputation
- Responding to all enquiries in a professional manner
- Working closely with our Team Leaders, supporting with the daily duties
The role will be following a shift pattern of 7 days a week, including weekends and bank holidays, with the monthly rota published in advance.
Are you ready to spread your energy, passion, and organisational skills to a team that brings together different personalities and profiles to achieve the same goal?
If the answer is YES, we want to engage with YOU!
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
About the Company
Company: Corporate Office London, United Kingdom –
Company Location: London