Admin, order management (remote) Job at Ricoh Canada – Vancouver, BC
Administrator, Order Management
This is a one year contract position.
We want you to join our customer centric team whose passion it is to Empower Digital workplaces!
At Ricoh, we aren’t satisfied with keeping pace with today’s complex work environments, we are setting the pace. We are reimagining the workplace.
Our high-performance workplace is powered by a team that thrives. We offer a friendly culture with a focus on wellbeing and work life balance. Flexible work options, a time off purchase program, great physical and mental health benefits, employee discount and recognition programs are only some of the advantages of working at Ricoh.
We are a family that promotes positive manager relationships and on-going learning & development that nurtures professional growth and career advancement. Discover what you are capable of in an environment where your growth is supported, and your success is celebrated.
The Order Management Administrator plays a pivotal role in support of the national sales organization. The primary objective of the Order Management Administrator is to act as a resource to provide knowledge and expertise on all pre-sales, order packaging and submission processes used every day by the sales organization. The Order Management position removes all administrative functions from the sales rep once the contract is signed. They manage and execute key post signature sales activities to ensure proper sales execution.
Job Duties – Responsibilities:
· Supports sales with lease trade-up requests
· Supports Sales with credit application requests
· Supports Sales with Business Partner requests – new and changes
· Support Sales with Data gathering and portfolio management
· Coordinate agreement approvals and legal requirements
· Supports deal structure and selection
· Prepares order documents in Salesforce
· Submits and enters revenue generating sales orders (Cash, Leases, Rentals, Refin. and Cr.& Rebills
· Performs sales order audit and validation
· Actions sales order deficiencies
· Engages directly with customers for minor agreement adjustments (initials etc.)
· Works in a shared mailbox to manage applicable requests
· Partner with Shared Services team to help improve and streamline processes
· Other duties as assigned by manager.
· Post-Secondary Education (minimum 3 years) and/or relevant experience
· Minimum of 3 years of customer support/customer service-related experience
· Minimum of 3 years of billing/order-support experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrated proficiency with Baan and Salesforce.com (or experience with other CRM/Order platforms)
· Demonstrated proficiency with Office 365 applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable working with all levels of Management and key stakeholders
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a time sensitive and deadline driven environment
· Flexible and adaptable
· Customer service focused
· Independent and self-motivated
Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people in progressive business around the world. Ricoh is a recognized leader in document workflow, process automation, digital transformation, and security. Every day our 90,000+ global employees work with big and small companies’ optimizing their end-to-end business solutions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Casual
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
About the Company
Company: Ricoh Canada –
Company Location: Vancouver, BC